I was tagged by professor-perfect31 to say 5 things I like about myself.
- My intuition is hella strong and I’ve learned to trust my abilities instead of brushing them off
- I have an excellent rack
- I’d like to think that I am a thoughtful, empathetic, and straightforward friend
- I have a good…
You’re really right, Katie. Thanks for tagging me! 5 things I like about myself: 1. My hair. Yeah. I’m real superficial about these locks.
2. The way my tattoos help me love my legs and arms.
3. I can read people well.
4. I like that I read everyday. (I should probably do laundry though)
5. I like being someone my friends go to first for advice. I’m gonna tag
. Only if ya wanna.
^^^ that’s only a short list of all there is to love about certified babe wasnineteencalling and I accept the challenge
1. I deeply deeply love so many people and animals and things and half the time I hate that about myself, but at the core I know it’s a wonderful quality to have and I’m glad my heart is so big and full of love to give
2. I’ve got a pretty voice and I rock out in the shower or the car or anywhere appropriate to do so
3. I’m a generally well-rounded individual and I’m open-minded to all types of people and activities and adventures
4. I really like my cheekbones, jawline, and long legs
5. I think I’m fucking hilarious and just about as witty as they come (so if you’re ever around me, laugh at my jokes damnit)
I’m gonna challenge the following lovelies to do the same thing. even if we’ve never talked before, do it you beautiful people you:
Don’t usually do these things but as it’s youstunflower
Hmm Tuff one!
1. My sense of humour, i’ve always had great Joy in making people laugh.
2. Chivalry, I always (try) to be the perfect Gent.
3. Generosity, I’ll never be Rich.
4. My style, always try and look Sharp.
5. Being sincere, If you don’t mean it, don’t say it!
Hmm feeling good as I havn’t had much to feel good about lately.